Time & Location
About the Experience
Scott has been training horses for 25 years and has the privilege of training and showing some of our sports greats including Turpentine Acres, Dulces Tiny Dancer and Sorta Smooth. He has also trained many super Non Pro Horses and continues to have a select Non Pro Team he keeps tuned.
Scott will start with some basic fundamentals on getting a handle on your horse and using your feet correctly. As we move through the weekend, you will learn a lot about how to use a mechanical cow to your best advantage and working cattle in a correct and controlled environment.
To be part of this clinic you must be a NCHA member. If you don't have a membership, you can buy a weekend membership upon arrival for $ 35.
- Weekend Experience$600+$15 Service fee$600+$15 Service fee0$0
- Partner Pass$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Diner Only Pass Adult$60+$1.50 Service fee$60+$1.50 Service fee0$0
- Diner Only Pass Child$30+$0.75 Service fee$30+$0.75 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutTiny House Accommodation Fri.$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutTiny House Accommodation Sat.$125+$3.13 Service fee$125+$3.13 Service fee0$0
- A-Frame Accommodation Friday$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0
- A-Frame Accommodation Saturday$80+$2 Service fee$80+$2 Service fee0$0